RE: F experiences (was: RE: TD replica k

To: mgccnwc-list-owner@eskimo.com, cyklerk@belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us,
Subject: RE: F experiences (was: RE: TD replica k
From: David Pocock <Dave@HS.BE.WEDNET.EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 96 11:49:00 PST
you do not need the lead additive,, unless you intend to run the car hard.
Like high revs, long and hard.  Under normal driving conditions you will not
need the additive.   If by chance someday you have the head off for whatever
reason, have the machine shop put in harden seats and valves.  I wouldn't
bother otherwise unless you have time and money  on your hands and need
something to do.

My 65  does fine on the local fuel

Dave pocock ,   Auto shop instructor , Burlington-Edison High School
REPLY FROM: David Pocock