Unleaded fuel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Unleaded fuel
From: simon.matthews@st.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 96 12:12:36 +0100
When in Texas, I found that Western Auto (?) sells an additive for about
$10/quart. This is enough to treat about 600 gallons of fuel, making an
additional cost of 1.7 cents per gallon.

Assuming that it increases the life of your valves, etc  by, say, 20,000
miles, at a cost of (at 20 mpg) approximately 17 dollars, I would say this
is worthwhile.

Regards,
      Simon (who can buy plenty of leaded fuel in UK/Italy)

Simon Matthews                                Phone:    +39-39-603-6243
                                              Email:    simon.matthews@st.com
                                                      76636.1372@compuserve.com