Re: Insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: yengis@earthlink.net (John Signey)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 23:30:25 -0800
>Any one had experience with JC Taylor Insurance Co?  They deal in
>specialty needs.  Would like to know good or bad.
Many of my club members and myself havehad antique car coverage with J.C,
Taylor for over 20 years, and have nothing but good to say about them.
Their policies are limited in mileage, and confined to club events, and
their prices very reasonable. But the polcy I hold is not for the daily
driver. Jack Signey
                                                            T.C. Motoring Guild