RE: MG in the snow

To: Len Bugel <bugel@cordelia.fnal.gov>
Subject: RE: MG in the snow
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 15:14:52 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Len Bugel wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 1996 HealeyDoc@aol.com wrote:
>

> > Yes, there was a ski rack put out by Amco for the MG's it attached to the
> > Amco luggage rack and held 2 skis. There were 2 parts that made up this
>rack.
> >
> That's certainly much better than holding _one_ ski!
>
>       Len Bugel '50TD

Len, you are not being very politically correct here today: what about
MG-driving amputees out there?
Last time I went skiing I was passed by two guys who had one leg amputated
each. Their skiing skill surpassed mine by far, I couldn't even try to
follow them...
Ulix (1 Sprite, 2 Legs, no ski rack)
                      sprite                 caddy