Re: e-mail from beyond...

To: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Subject: Re: e-mail from beyond...
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 17:12:55 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Wes Grady wrote:

> For the past several days I have been getting e-mail from "mgs-owner@autox..
.."  but the subject line is blank as is the message.
I have responded several times but get nothing in return.
Anyone have a clue what is going on?

As a matter of fact, yes! This same thing has happened to me. Three days
later I saw a glowing light in my backyard, I went outside and saw a
large octagon shaped structure land in my backyard. It was dripping a
black viscous fluid and R. Gibbons was at the helm...
I only remember a dark green tractor beam pulling me closer, and not much
after that. When I came to, 10 hours later, I felt a kick in the lower
back and fell out of the hovering structure.
I discovered evidence that my mind had been tampered with!
I Suddenly Had A Fetish For Capitalization.........

Ulix (Not Quite Himself Anymore...)

                      sprite                 caddy