Visit to the UK.

To: british-cars-owner@autox.team.net
Subject: Visit to the UK.
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1996 19:00:11 -0500 (EST)
Ginger and I, which is pretty much the entire staff of the BRITISH PARTS
CONNECTION, are off to visit our UK division next Wed.  We will be away
for about 10 days and are interested in any LBC related events in the
area South of London.   We will be in East Grinstead, West Sussex, and
will be actually enjoying our 2 yr old grandson and his parents.  We
should be able to stay on line while there?!   Pls contact us with
any worthwhile sights or destinations/events planned for Mid Feb.
Thanks,
Dick Burger