Re: Originality (rather long post)

To: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Subject: Re: Originality (rather long post)
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 16:29:20 +1030
Rob,
    two colors from the factory were listed as [purple] listed in the reds.
        Aconite BMC/BL code BLVC 95, PPG/DITZLER 14728, DUPONT 43274.
        Black Tulip BMC/BL BLVC 23, PPG/DITZLER 14417, DUPONT 30015.
        Black Tulip listed in 1973, Aconite in 1974 & 1974.5
    I have not seen an Aconite car, but IMHO Black Tulip is beautiful.
Cheers,
John[Scotty]Scott,
Adelaide,OZ.