Lucas? Oil Leak!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas? Oil Leak!
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 17:00:49 +1030
Hi All,
        on the same thread as Lucas-Prince-Of-Darkness etc,[almost]
I saw this in "Computer Humor" while surfing the net yesterday.

        Q. Why don`t the British build computers?

        A. Because they can`t figure out how to make them leak oil!

If I have offended any one with this post because of the lack of LBC
content, I apologise in advance at this time, however if you must flame to
satisfy offence, please make the flames entertaining, thank you!

John[Scotty]Scott.
Adelaide.Australia.