SPAM (MG 1100's)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SPAM (MG 1100's)
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 96 18:50:28 PST
Michael Carnell asked:

> Denise,
>
> I have been lurking for a while, but now I must come out.  I had an MG1100
> that was given to me. It was missing _everything_ from the sills down.  I
> was going to try to restore it, but instead sold it, actually threw it in
> free with a Janguar MkI sale.  Can I still be a member of the Society?  I
> swear to protect MG1100s (and even Austin Americas) if I can find them.  The
> one I had went to  good home, and I even still have pictures of it in my
> scrap book.  I would love to find one that I could drive.

Welcome to the club!  So far the members are:

Denise Thorpe *
Michael Chaffee (newsletter editor)
Dick Burger *
Dave Hay
Len Bugel
Michael Carnell

* means the proud owner of at least one MG 1100.

If I've left anyone out, let me know.

A while ago, Eugene Faust at Eugene_Faust@wb.xerox.com offered for sale an
MG 1100 (I think a '67), that he alleges to be in good shape, for about
US $1,000.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com