MG 1100 Mug

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 1100 Mug
From: FirDarreg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 01:25:04 -0500
Bob & Denise & Whoever else is interested...

If you're looking for pix of an MG 1100, and have never seen the beast,
there're some nice photos of them (as well as every other make, model or
style of MG you'd ever like to see) in Mike Allison's wonderful book, 'The
Magic of the Marque'.  I want to say it retails for around US$35 or so, and
can be picked up from any of your favourite parts suppliers.

If you're in the Northern Virginia area, I seem to recall that someone at
Motorhead Ltd. had a copy of it on the desk one day when I stopped in; you
might inquire there.  Something tells me your local library won't have a
copy, but your local LBC club might.

Cheers,

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'