Re: MGB Production Information

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Production Information
From: gmccann@pcug.org.au (Graham McCann)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:26:58 +1100 (EST)
>I have heard there is some place in England where you can request production
>information/history about a specific MGB.
>
>Anyone know about this, or have information on it?
>
>NBSOLBERG@MSN.COM

  Write to:
                Archive department
                British Motor Heritage Trust
                Heritage Motor Centre
                Banbury Road,
                GAYDON  CV35 OBJ
                UNITED KINGDOM

The cost used to be 20 pounds sterling, which has to be sent with the
request.  You should provide as much info as you can, especially all the
numbers.  You will get back a certificate which will state the date it went
to the production line, when it came off and when it was shipped and to
where.  It will give original colour and factory extras, key numbers and
will reconfirm the VIN and engine numbers.  If it was sold in the UK (as
opposed to being exported) you will get the UK dealer and the original
registration number.

Regards,

Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
gmccann@pcug.org.au