Help!

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Help!
From: gmapes@ball.com (Glenn Mapes)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 07:48:40 -0700
Fellow Scions:

I am trying to place a call to Brown & Gammons in England and need some help
on the phone number.  The number I have for them is: 01462 490049.  I
dialed: 011 44 11462 490049 and got a recording saying that I should dial
114 and put a 2 after the area code.   Does anyone know where the 2 goes?  I
have tried the AT&T operators but after spending 15 minutes, and being
routed to 4 different operators, none of which knew what to do, I gave up.
 I know someone on this list will know the answer.
Thanks in advance
Glenn Mapes
1968 MGB