SU Needles

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Needles
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 16:23:16 -0800
Does anybody know of a good source (I know look in the monster list) for
odd ball SU needles. I'm looking for a set of BG needles. A friend of mine
who was a BMC/BL Mechanic in the sixties recomended it for my
increasingling mutant MGA. I just transplanted the engine from my burnt up
1600 into a 1500 I bought last summer. It's got a Mark II head and hotter
cam with what looks like a MGB header, sounds great but just doesn't want
to get up and go. I'm picking up a set of stock 1600 needles on the way
home, that should help, it's currently running with stock 1500 needles (I
think, never took the carbs apart).

Thanks, Lane