Header for 1500 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Header for 1500 Midget
From: "David E. Brown" <spmsales@rust.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 15:24:06 -0500
(My apologies if anyone recieves this twice, my mailer choked the
first time)

Well, its finally my turn!

After buying the 77 midget last fall, and starting to work on it
this winter, I need some advice! (like how much money can you really
pour into one of these things anyway!?)

Pulled the Z-S Carb off for a rebuild because the bowl was flooding
and found out where the loud noises were coming from the one time I
had managed to start the baby.  A cracked exhaust manifold!

1.Is this unusual, and should I look for other Uh-Oh's?
2.What make of header and/or exhaust have people had good luck with?
3.Will I have to retune the carb?

Thanks in advance!

Dave