Considering selling my cars....

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Considering selling my cars....
From: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 12:31:46 -0500
I decided the car I want is either a Pre-'66 B or an A, so I'm
considering selling my '67 Midget and '69 B.  That way, if I had a pre
'66 I could have a nice classic car and if I wanted, I could put a
turbocharged blown hemi V8 rotary diesel 2 stroke engine in it.  Or not,
but I could if I wanted.  Anyway, details are as follows.

The B is pretty rough, but mechanically very good.  It got me home from
Texas as you all know and did so marvelously.  It needs a ground-up
restoration though, so I'll sell it for what I paid which is $1,200.

The Midget is in pretty good shape, it does need paint and some minor
body stuff, but is mostly rust free.  It has an unleaded engine and runs
very well also.  I think I'd ask about $1,750 for it.  the cars are in
Northern California.  Anyone interested?

Andy "turbo blown hemi v8 rotary diesel 2 stroke fanatic" Ramm

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics says, "Natural processes increase entropy."
Translation  - You think you're in trouble now?  Just you wait...