Re: MGB GT COLOURS

To: Shorrocksd@www.vgorganic.co.uk
Subject: Re: MGB GT COLOURS
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 12:35:54 -0500
Dave:

in re:
>Does anyone know in what original colours the 1972 MGB GT was produced.
>I know a list of colours and years exsists but I can't find it.

I've got the following (if you want a particular mixture, email me direct, as
my body guy has a mix list for these things):

Black, Glacier White, Bronze Yellow, Harvest Gold, Blaze Red, Flame Red,
Green Mallard, Aqua, Teal Blue.
These are factory names for the paints; Blaze Red, of course, is really
orange. Glacier White is a bluish white, Teal Blue is actually sort of a
medium blue, and without seeing it, I'm not sure I could tell you the
difference between Bronze Yellow and Harvest Gold (and maybe not even then!)
 As I say, my friend the body shop fella has the mixture codes for these
things; email me if you want a particular one, and I'll have him look it up.

Cheers!

ckr