'77 B for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '77 B for sale
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 11:01:45 PST
This one's _not_ from the San Diego MG Club newsletter.

Here in San Diego, there's a '77 MGB with no title for sale for US $600.
I haven't seen the car, but here's what the current owner, a friend who
was trying to sell it to me and so wouldn't lie, said about it.  It's
green, needs body work on one side, isn't very rusty, is complete and
very close to drivable.  It's also got some kind of aftermarket alloy
wheels that the current owner thinks are more valuable than the stock
wheels.  But here's the best part, it has an overdrive transmission in it.

This is all the information I have.  Call the seller, Jim McGhee, at (619)
698-8255.  The machine that answers the phone will say you've reached
California Wire Wheel, Jim's side line.

Denise Thorpe