Re: British Car show in Richmond?

To: Britcar78@aol.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: British Car show in Richmond?
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 1996 17:28:43 +0500
Britcar78@aol.com wrote:
>Hey everybody.  I'm new to the British Car scene and seem to remember that in
>recent years there was a British Car Show in Richmond (Virginia) in the
>Spring sometime.
>
>Does anyone know anything about this show?  Size, Location, Kinds of Cars, if
>I can take my MG, or is it only for "show" cars?

I like the Richmond show.  Hosted by the Richmond Triumph Register; takes
place at Stony Point School (only a few hundred yards from my mom's place);
usually around the 20th of May; decent size (big but not unmanageable); open
to any British car regardless of condition; scads of awards.  Big fun!  Go!
--
Jay Tilton  |  jtilton@vt.edu
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html