Bastardization

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bastardization
From: "CHARLES JOINER" <CJOINER@toltec.astate.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 10:03:47 CST
I am constantly amazed at what I read on this net that people want to
do to LBCs.  Mazda engines?  Oxygenated fuel? aviation gasoline?
Superchargers?  One local grease monkey put a v6 Ford engine in one
along with the auto transmission.  What a waste. But! To each his own.
What I like to see is someone who likes to take the neat little cars
and make them run as efficiently as they were designed to run and
look as neat as they were designed to look.