RE: Catalytic Converter Question

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Catalytic Converter Question
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 22:39:00 -0800 (PST)
Go to an emmissions inspection office and ask for a permanent exemption
based on the fact that you cannot get OEM parts for the car any more. They
give them to Yugos and the like. I got one for my 80 B in Miami. It's worth
a try. Perhaps they will only give you a temporary which you will have to
renue each year.

Chris Reichle