MG MONTEGO

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG MONTEGO
From: dkngmnim@ibmmail.com
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 1996 02:50:13 EST

          Notat vedr.....:    MG MONTEGO
          Udarbejdet af..:    KLSNIM   NATURGAS  Niels Madsen
                     den.:    8 Marts.1996

          Hello,
          Can anyone give me a hint how to find out when my car was build? My
          Montego was registered in Denmark the first time in january 1990, but
          the garage I use tell's me that the car is older, probably from 1987,
          based on the vehicle identification number.
          Allso, I'm looking for a set of spare roadwheels to use during the
          winter. Does wheels from other european cars fit the Montego?

          Thanks

          Niels Madsen
          Aalborg, Denmark

          dkngmnim@ibmmail.com