Re: Water lines (was More Questions)

To: moses@csra.net
Subject: Re: Water lines (was More Questions)
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:01:29 -0500
Tim:

The motor I have on my 75B was originally a 79 motor; I wonder if they made
them with both electric and water chokes in that year. Anyone know?  I've
replaced all of that, but I'm curious.  I'm pretty certain mine had an
electric choke to start with, not something a DPO had installed.

That cracking of the T intersection on that lower radiator hose is pretty
common, by the bye.  Not to defend your DPO, but unless he had access to
Moss, Vicky B, or one of our other suppliers, I'm sure he'd have been
hard-pressed to find a replacement.  As far as I know, MG's are the only cars
that use that sort of setup atall, and nothing you can get at a 'normal' auto
parts store comes close.

Cheers,

ckr