Phoenix area cars?

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Phoenix area cars?
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 08:22:28 -0700
        I've recently passed on the LBC virus to a close friend.  We grew
up in the 60's lusting after sports cars.  I bought an MGA in 1970 (which I
still own) but David went through a Bug Eye, an 'E type, and a Jag Mark IX,
as well as several other interesting critters.
        Dave is now interested in getting another toy and as winter can
take a toll on car bodies in Canada and as he has a shared winter home in
Arizona and will be there at the end of March, we thought that there might
be a real chance of finding a good car there.
        He's most interested in the following: Jag 'E' types (any year or style)
big Healeys (any year or style) Bug Eye's, Tr**mph TR 3's, and MGA's.  Any
info he can get would be greatly appreciated.
        If anyone would like to forward this to appropriate lists, feel free.

        Thnaks all!

Michael MacLeod    From Alberta - Where the beer and the antelope freeze!!
'68 BSA Spitfire                   '60 MGA                      '63 Jag Mk 10
'83 BMW R100 RS