RE: N.E. USA events and updated info

To: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Subject: RE: N.E. USA events and updated info
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 06:04:31 -0800
You wrote:

>How about in the Miami, FL area? I never see anything for this area.
>
>Chris Reichle
> ----------
>From: mgs-owner
>To: mgs
>Subject: N.E. USA events and updated info
>Date: Tuesday,February 27,1996 2:51PM
>
>If you live in the North East USA and are looking for events to
>attend here are a couple of great homepages to visit for the
>most up to date info on British car shows, rallies, swap meets,
>tech sessions, Vintage racing and driving tours. These sights
>also offer tons of club info from around the world.
>
>http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
>
>http://www.interlog.com./~stewart/cars.htm
>
>Enjoy and drive safely, David Deutsch

I have complied, what ours have told me, is a nice list of events for
me who enjoy British Motorcars. I live in New York and have choicen to
include only N.E. USA. Another good sight is located at
http://www.carclubnet.com/carclubnet/carclub.htm  If you are looking
for events in Florida maybe you should do others in the situation a
service and comply a list for your area and post it. My sources for
info are area club newsletters and British motoring publications.

Thanks for the interest in events and Safety Fast, David Deutsch