Re: MGA help needed

To: milla@dbsa.org
Subject: Re: MGA help needed
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 03:31:33 -0500
re your brake light switch question.  Test the switch by jumping the two
connections on the brake lamp switch.  Be sure ign is ON.  If light goes on,
switch is bad, and I'm afraid you will have to replace it.  I have done this
on my Healey, with no need to bleed the brakes.  If light does NOT go on,
check the circuit from the A4 fuse to the switch, switcvh to #5 relay
terminal.  Note there is a snap connector in that circtuit and that could be
a source of the problme also. --John Trifari  1955 BN1/1980 MGB