MGB tires

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB tires
From: Michael Boley <mdboley@hpbs1117.boi.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 96 8:06:26 MST
Greetings All,

While not new to the group this is my first post.

The references to the tires is both helpful and informative.

My question is:  What tire size currently available is a good replacement for
the stock tire size of the 165x14?  I am not lucky enough to have an old farm
tire store with a dusty set of 4 in the basement.  I would like to replace with
the correct size and will call the reference in NY.  But for reference sake and
in a pinch what can I use?  The baby badly needs a new set of paws...

Michael Boley
mdboley@hpbs1117.boi.hp.com
'68 BGT