Subject: Laws that cannot be broken

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Laws that cannot be broken
From: etlsjfr@deep-thought.ericsson.se (Steve Foster)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 96 17:42:17 GMT
>Hello,
Tim, I read your comments with a smile.
The only thing to point out is that British sports cars are
like this because all British cars were like this!
Many an evening my father swore over his A30, A55, A60 & BMC 1800S & Wolsely
1800.
He went Japanese for 3 cars and is now a Renault man (God knows why!).

Other British cars were just not as pretty or as sporty!

I guess you like them because they are as different as chalk to cheese
from the trad American car.

I'd like to hear why you like them?

For me it's that strange English phenomena, nostalgia + If you service
and care for their every whim you are convinced that they will perform.
Of course they don't. It's a sort of challenge.

I'd also like a 57 Corvette, never been in one! Am I wasting my time
dreaming? But truely, offer me a Jag XK150 roadster or a Big Healey then
there's no contest! The Brits have it.

For all you rich guys there's a fully modern Healey in production 44,000 GBP
4.0 lt V8. Goes modern, looks like a 3000 mkIII. They can't call it a Healey
because Rover own the badge. Now I am dreaming!

Steve Guildford UK.

--SAA22272.826738610/mailgate.ericsson.se--

----- End Included Message -----