Vending at Indy 96

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vending at Indy 96
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 15:12:12 -0500 (EST)
A plea for help:
We have tried to reach someone, anyone who can help us register as
vendors for Indy 96.  We have followed up on a couple leads...John
Twist offered to get our name to someone who could help...but to date,
nothing.  Many thanks for whatever help can be provided, and my apologies
for what can be considered personal/commercial.  We do enjoy the lists
and we do try to stay very low profile so maybe this one can be forgiven?
Thanks all, and would you believe 1400 visits to our website in less
than two weeks?
Dick Burger
the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION