Re: Fuel Tank Leakage

To: Tom.Wagner@central.sun.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Leakage
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 02:12:46 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-12 11:26:03 EST, Tom.Wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom
Wagner - Program Manager) writes:

>I have seen reference to a place called "Vicky B",
>but don't know where this place is or how to contact
>them.  Would be nice for a cheaper place to contact than
>Moss.

Vicky-B refers to Victoria British in Lexana KS. In my experience you gets
what you pay for and what you deserve...cheap is as cheap does, etc... Cute
homilies aside, although Moss ain't perfect they have certainly done a better
job of making me happy than "vicky B". Some of VBs parts have been of, shall
we say, ... dubious quality?
Moss has always bent over backwards to make something wrong right, where the
times I had a problem at VB they weren't as accomodating. Your experience may
vary, and I'm sure theres differences of opinion here, but several of us out
here have all but sworn off VB after a variety of bad stuff received.