Help79mgb relay wiring

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help79mgb relay wiring
From: curt1@ix.netcom.com (Curtis A. Metz)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 20:55:49 -0800
Hi all!
I'm new here but I hope I can finally find people who know
something about wiring.

I replaced my wiring harness and somethings not right in the
ignition system. I think the problem is in the Starter solenoid
relay and the ignition swithch relays. Before I go out and buy
new relays, would somebody please tell me how these things are
supposed to be wired? My wiring diagrams have the prongs on the
relays labled c1,c2,w1, and w2. The relays themselves are labeled
85,86,87 and 30/51.

The car has been sitting a few years and I'm desperately trying to
get it running again. Please help!
By the way, it also is fitted with an Allison electronic ignition
thing.

Any advice, help, insights ecetera would be greatly appreciated. It's
in the upper 70's here in Sacramento and I want my roadster to 'go'
again.

Thanks, Curt
curt1@ix.netcom.com