MGA Workshop manual

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Workshop manual
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 20 Mar 1996 20:51:42 -0800
                       Subject:                               Time:8:42 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          MGA Workshop manual                    Date:3/20/96

This past fall I picked up an official BMC MGA workshop manual at a swap meet
(good price).  It's the light yellowish-green 3-ring binder type (MG part no.
AKD600C).  I thumbed thru it when I bought it and it appeared to be complete.
Well, I looked at it carefully now that I'm starting a complete rebuild of my
1500 engine and guess what?  Its missing pages, and in the engine section no
less!  Are we sure Murphy wasn't English?!  Anyway I was hoping someone out
there would have this same manual and could copy the pages from A.7 thru A.22.
 I will gladly reimburse copy and mailing costs (+ enough for you to hoist a
pint somewhere).

E-mail me if you can do this so I can select one person so I don't get a
hundred sets in the mail and have to buy 100 pints!

John Hed, Ridgecrest CA    <John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
1958 MGA restoration beginning
1971 MGB-GT