1996 MGCC Rallye Glenwood Springs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: 1996 MGCC Rallye Glenwood Springs
From: Jay Nemeth-Johannes <jayj@hpislj.lvld.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 11:11:11 -0700
I apologize for blasting so many lists.  I'll keep it short.

On June 8 & 9, 1996, the MG Car Club - Rocky Mountain Centre will be
presenting the 44th Annual Rallye Glenwood Springs.  This is a
premiere event with hospitality, unbelievable scenery and a good time
for all.

On Saturday, contestants proceed from Denver to historic Glenwood
Springs, Colorado, passing through old minimg towns, spectacular
passes, and pretty secondary roads along mountain meadows and brooks.
Contestants have a choice of a trapless TSD rallye or a low pressure
tour. That evening there is a banquet with entertainment. On Sunday, a
nearby park provides the venue for a car show and funkhana.

This is the oldest, continuously running TSD rallye in the US.  We've
had a long time to get it right.  For more information, visit our web
page at http://www.csn.net/~cnjohann/glenwood.htm or reply to this
message.

  Cheers,

    Jay Nemeth-Johannes                       87 Merkur XR4ti
    Hewlett-Packard                           95 & 83 VW GTI
    Measurement Systems Division              71 Saab Sonett
    Loveland, Colorado                        58 MG ZB Magnette