69 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 MGB
From: Phil Rackus <prackus@magmacom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 11:15:40 -0500
Well, here I am, having made the plunge and picked up a 69 MGB (a lifelong
dream) and it's really in remarkable condition for its age, oh sure there are
a few things to be done (aren't there always?) but all in all, not bad. So
most of the things I know where I am headed, but there is this one
minor...shall I say irritation. The front windshield has started to fog up in
the corners I'm wondering if there is a polish or procedure that will solve
this fly in the ointment of a problem.  Help please.

                        Thanks in advance
                                Phil.