starter problem solved

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: starter problem solved
From: cjung@direct.ca (chris jung)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 09:04:32 -0800
Thanks everyone for the advice on fixing the starter motor problem on my '72
MGB.  I bypassed the starter relay, and sure enough, the starter motor
turned.  So, I will buy a new relay tommorrow, which will take care of that.
Now, all I have to do is figure out why I'm not getting any spark!  I'll let
everyone know when my car runs.  Hopefully it will be tommorrow.

                Chris Jung, Vancouver, B.C. Canada