MGBGT w/overdrive

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBGT w/overdrive
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 21:00:07 -0800
I saw the post this week where someone bought a GT with an overdrive for the
overdrive. Well, I just brought home the same thing today. I bought a '71
MGBGT for less than the overdrive that is in it. The car is not in too bad
of a shape either, certainly restorable. It has a full engine and an
overdrive transmission. It hasn't been run for about 10 years. I have wanted
the overdrive for my early '74 MGB for awhile. I just haven't been able to
justify the price of one. But I got lucky and bought this blue GT
w/overdrive as a parts car for less than the price of a Weber conversion!
Now I have something to do this summer!
Bye for now,
Craig Wiper
Santa Rosa, CA