N.E. USA Events page updated

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: N.E. USA Events page updated
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 05:41:27 -0800
is the web site of British Car Events for North Eastern USA. There are
now 40 events listed. I'm always looking for additional info so if you
know of events not already listed please send so I can include in the
next update. I'm looking for a little feed back from the people who
have visited this web page and I'm courious who is going where. The
next events I'm attending will be April 13th Special Interest Car Parts
event, that night is Nocturne 96' on Long Island and April 14th I'll be
in Delaware at British Racing Green's open house. Weekends like this
one is the reason I own these cars.

http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/events.html
is a web site for all events in the USA

Hope to hear from some of you, Safety Fast, David Deutsch
75' MGB Roadster
77'  "    "
79'  "    "      under going restoration including chrome bumper
conversion