Re: British Wire Wheel

To: jag-lovers@sn.no, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: British Wire Wheel
From: kboetzer@Auspex.Com (Ken Boetzer)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:27:30 -0800
> Fellow fiends:
>
> I am looking for a contact telephone number for a company called "British
> Wire Wheel."  It is my understanding that they are the US distributors for
> Minilites and/or Minilite replicas.  If anyone has info on this company or
> helpful information on any contact I can make in the US for Minilite wheels,
> I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> Cheers, and have an awesome weekend,
> Will Zehring

Will,

BWW is located in Santa Cruz CA. The home of surfing on the west coast.

TAKE THAT, YOU SO CAL GUYS!!!

Phone number is (408) 479-4495.
address  1650 Mansfield
         Santa Cruz, CA.   95062

I must add here over the years of dealing with them I can recomend them
100%. I had a problem with a tube on some wheels that I bought from them
and they replaced all the tubes and rebalanced the assemblies NO CHARGE!

It wasn't even clear that the problem was theirs, and I told them that when
I took the car into them but it was almost like they brushed me aside and
just fixed everything they could. Quite the opposite of some automechanical
type experiences that I have had.

Enjoy,

Ken Boetzer