Re: Good Seat Covers...

To: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Subject: Re: Good Seat Covers...
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 10:04:01 -0500 (EST)
Great, now that we are on the subject of seat covers, My 80B drivers seat
is slightly torn & needs repair. At this time don't want to spend the $300
or so on new seat covers but want to repair the torn spot with original
looking vinyl material or something close to it. Does anyone know a
source for this other than junk yards, British car shows,  or upolstery
shops?
Perhaps an address in England that has OEM new material? Looking to
keep car original not perfect. BTW who made the seat covers in England?
Also, guys, on another topic, does anyone know the persons name who put the
Volkswagen GTI alternator (Bosch) in a late model B? Need to know year of VW.
He had message on this site about a week ago.
Thanks ahead of time, Phil...
BYW David Deutsch, I plan to check your web site soon & give you my
comments. Hope to see you at one of the events sometime soon, also, good
to see your updates on this site.