Re: Apple Hydraulics

To: macedonia-statc@kaman.com
Subject: Re: Apple Hydraulics
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 07:35:28 -0500 (EST)

> To All,
>
> Has anyone had any experience with Apple Hydraulics? I was thinking of having
> them re-bush my swivel axles and kingpins. They want $80 (includes both
>sides).
> Is that good?

  I had them rebuild my shock-absorbers.  They were friendly, on time, and
did exactly what they said they would.  Definitely a positive experience.
They're not the cheapest place in business, but they do solid work.  I've
never heard anybody say anything bad about them.

  As to $80 (+shipping?) for the swing axles, that's an ok price, though
when I did mine I shopped around a little more and found a local guy who did
a fantastic job and did both sides for only $32.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation
                                        '74 MGB, '76 Spit