MG mechanics in NJ

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG mechanics in NJ
From: black@marketsource.com (Michael S. Black)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:53:45 -0500
Hey folks,

        Coupla questions I have recently come into a small sum of money and
have decided to invest it into my beloved Morris. A 1975 MGB who needs a
decent amount of bodywork (consisting mainly of the removal of some warped
and rusted body under the tailpipe as well as the right side innner and
outer rockers redone) after that I am repainting him. I will install an
interior kit myself but need to know if there is any bodyshops in NJ that
anyone knows of is reliable and trustworthy with my baby??