Re: 1964 MGB for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1964 MGB for Sale
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 19:58:31 -0500
I have a good friend here in the Dallas area that is going to be selling his
1964 MGB at the end of the month. The car is a good example of the very early
"B". I have a '73 and find his decidedly different.

It's red, has the stamped wheels and "MB" wheel covers and has a little more
acceleration than my B, probably because of a higher compression engine. I
don't recall seeing any rust.

My friend is not on the Net, so if your interested, I'll put you in touch
with him.

                                                http://www.RJohn50603@aol.com