Running fuel lines to SU carbs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Running fuel lines to SU carbs
From: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 96 16:37:25 +0200
     On my '74 B, the fuel line runs in copper along the inner wing (that's
     the fender to the American speakers) and the filter is placed at the
     front end of this copper pipe about level with the front HIF4 carb.

     Then, attached to the other end of the filter is a flexible hose that
     is also attached to the wing, (to stop it coming off the filter
     outlet, I suppose) and curves round to  connect to the front carb.

     Looks like a pretty sound arrangement to me.

     Regards,
            Simon