76 MGB FOR SALE in New Jersey

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 76 MGB FOR SALE in New Jersey
From: uscdc52c@ibmmail.com
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 11:11:28 EST
**            Continental Insurance Company Electronic Mail        **
From: Bruce Berlin

A 76 MGB that was my daily driver is for sale. WHY you ask?  Because
a few months ago, whle driving my B to work I saw a 74 B for sale that
I bought. I took the engine from myh 76 B and swapped it into my 74 B.

I did this because I had totally rebuilt that 76 engine and had "pepped"
it up a bit.

NOW I've got my 76 MGB sitting in my garage with the 74 engine (twin SUs)
sitting on the floor. The engine ran when I took it out, needs a little
cleaning up.  The body was restored by my 3 years ago, new sills where needed,
dog legs, etc. Solid body, & new kingpins.

I'd like to get around $900 for it. It's a great car for someone who can
put a little TLC into it. If I can't sell it as it is, I'll go to the
trouble of splitting the trans, new clutch, etc.  Of course then
I'll have to get more money for it.

BUT I DON't Want to do this. I've just bought a 1958 Bugeye Sprite
and it's calling to me."Bruce....send money...cut your hands....bleed.."

So if anyone is interested let me know. Car is located in So. New Jersey.
E-Mail me at USCDC52C@ibmmail.com.  Thanks. (Will also trade for
something).
thanks..