'A' advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 'A' advice
From: Stephanie & Dennis Littrell <dlittrel@northernnet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 16:37:49 -0600
In my never-ending search for the perfect 'B', I came across an ad for a '58
MGA roadster that, on paper anyway, sounds interesting. I thought I'd go take a
look since I'd be going that way on other business anyway. Trouble is, I don't
have time to do the research required. I know something about the
idiosyncracies of the 'B', but nothing about 'A's. Can any of you 'A' types out
there offer any advice on what to look for in an 'A' (beyond the stuff that
would apply to any 38 year old car)? Originality(barring the completely
grotesque) is not a major concern, but drive-ability is, and I really would
like to know what I'm in for before I'm in it.

Thanks in advance,
Dennis~B-)