1977 MGB Roadster Red/Silver for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 MGB Roadster Red/Silver for sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 05:10:29 -0700
My heart is braking as I write this but I can not keep them all. I have
3 other MGBs and 3 other non british. Something has to go. Located on
Long Island, New York. Solid body and runs well with Mikuni side draft
carb and Ansa exhaust. I drive daily. Needs new top, which I have in
white, installed. Will deliver within 150 miles. $2,700 this is a firm
price I will not sell for less. Hardtop available (Parrish) for
additional $200. E-mail for more details or call 516-794-8123