Re: MGs of Hollywood

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs of Hollywood
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 09:55:22 -0700
John P. Elwood said-
>   We must never forget that frat movie (I can't rememebr the name...
>but it was like Caddy Shack) where the jock had an MGA.  That MGA saw
>alot of action.  More than most MGA's have seen in a LONG time....

That would be Animal House...

There was a PBS Mystery several years back, _The Sleeping Murder_, which
had several nice scenes of a TD in it's natural habitat.  That's how my
wife first became interested in MGs!  sf

Stan Fickes             '25 MG Super Sports 14/28
Wireless Communications '51 MGTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite, daily driver
(408) 974-7653          '57 Chev Bel Air StWgn, wife's car
http://www.foundations.com/fickes/home.html