Mikuni Carbs

To: British-Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mikuni Carbs
From: Michael Chaffee <mchaffee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 15:03:39 -0500
A friend recently acquired a pair of Mikuni carbs that he was planning to
install on a BMW.  Sadly, as it turns out they are a little bit small for
that application, so I may have an opportunity to grab one of 'em and try
it on my Midget.  I wonder if anyone has any experience with Mikuni
carbs, or knows where to find manifolding, jets, etc. for these guys.  I
don't have the model number, but they look like adorably cute little itty
bitty DCOE's.

TIA-

Michael Chaffee
mchaffee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

CCSO's secretary has officially disavowed any knowledge of my actions.