New Southern Ill. British Car Club

Subject: New Southern Ill. British Car Club
From: Jerome Rosenberger <jeromer@intrnet.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 1996 15:34:35 -0600
Sorry to Bomb the whole list!

There is a new All British Car club trying to get started in the
Southern Illinois region.  Basically within the 618 telephone area
code.  If you own a British car of any kind and live in this area we
would love join us on one of our drives or our other social
activities.  We offer our own bimonthly newletter as well a free
subscription to "British Marque Car Club News."

You can reach us at:
                SOUTHERN ILLINOIS BRITISH MOTORCAR CLUB
  306 E. Plum Street
  Benton, IL  62812

or via phone at (618-439-MGMG)

or eamil me at: JeromeR@intrnet.net

Thanks again for the patience of the regular readers of this list.