MG SALOON CLUB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG SALOON CLUB
From: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 21:50:21 EDT
As far as I know, it doesn't exist.  That is until now...   I just
created it.  It costs nothing to join as of yet, and has yet to get
it's own publication (I only thought of the club a few moments ago).
 But I think that MG Sedans are very under priced, very over looked,
and tremendously under appreciated.  This club will be open to any MG
that is NOT a convertible, including Magnettes (ZAs, ZBs, III, IV),
MG 1100s, and 1300, all of those lovely early MGs like the Airline
Coupes, and what the heck, the MGB-GT also.
   HOW TO JOIN-
     Send me your name, address (and telephone number if you wish for
others to be able to call you) and your VIN and Engine numbers, along
with a history of every car, the specifications, options, color,
previous owners or stories.  A web page will be cropping up with this
info before you know it, maybe before the night is done.  I will make
up a mini-newsletter by next week, and we'll be rolling.   Finally,
MG Sedans get soem respect...
  So what's our name?

                  John