Re: MGF

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: MGF
From: Alan Tong <alan@picotech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 15:46:37 +0000
There are a few of us on this mail list who have the MGF.  I have had
mine for 6 months and have covered 14,000 miles.

One of the reasons you don't see many MGF messages on this mailgroup
is that it annoys all the US readers who can't buy the car.  There is
a VERY active BBS on the WWW for MGF owners :

http://www.ipl.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/MG/sub2/cmtlist.html

If you follow the links back to the MG home page it also has loads of
MGF info.

Regards
Alan Tong

Has anyone on the list got a new MGF yet? I just ordered a BRG one, and am
absolutely gagging to get it!  8 long weeks to go.
Best Wishes,
Martin McKay (in N. Ireland)